Wednesday, June 26, 2013

My Front Porch...and a Bloglovin' Reminder

Welcome to my front porch.
Like most places around the country, we had a late spring.
So a lot of my flowers aren't really big yet,
but they're looking gorgeous and I wanted to share.


I love my purple roses.
My big pink ones are just now starting to bloom.


Isn't this arrangement breathtaking?
I HAD to splurge and get it from the nursery.


I've had this rose forever...we actually brought it with us from our old house.


What I really wanted to talk to you about,
is a reminder that on July 1, Google Reader will be retired.


I talked about this a couple of months ago


I know there are several options out there to
receive and read your favorite blogs.
I happen to love Bloglovin' so that's where I'm directing you guys.


I get one email per day with all the posts that were published
that day from all the blogs I subscribe to.
I actually get to read more of the blogs I love.


I didn't really like Google reader anyway...maybe I just
didn't spend enough time getting to know it.
But Bloglovin' works for me and is easy to use.


Easy is good in my opinion. :)


I hope you've enjoyed this tour of my front porch.
But I REALLY hope you'll consider following me on Bloglovin'.
But if you prefer to subscribe by email or
like me on Facebook, that's okay, too. :)

Have a fabulous rest of your week!


15 comments:

  1. You flowers are beautiful Kelly.
    Glad I popped by for a peek.
    Hugs, Gee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kelly I love your porch and your flowers are just gorgeous. It was a late spring here, too, and I am just going to put my summer flowers out tomorrow- crazy,huh? I am so sick of all these changes with Blogger-it drives me nuts- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your front porch is gorgeous, Kelly!!!~~Angela

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful front porch Kelly!! I especially love your purple roses. :) Thanks for sharing!

    Melissa
    redflycreations.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous front porch. Your flowers are gorgeous. I totally dig porches. I just posted about my Patriotic front porch too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous flowers! I love your roses.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your flowers. Maybe you could come to my house and do my front porch?!? I am not good at doing that kind of thing but I sure love looking at it! :-) Thanks for sharing!
    Kristin from DizzyBusyandHungry.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your flowers are gorgeous and that wreath!!! I want one. I'm pinning right now. Thanks for sharing all the beauty. Keep it up. Linda

    http://www.craftsalamode.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kelly is is all so pretty! You did an amazing job!! Thank you for sharing. You will be one of the fan favorites tomorrow at the Sunday Showcase from the Make it Pretty Monday party at The Dedicated House. Pop on in and grab a Sunday Showcase feature button for your blog. Hope to see your prettiness again at the bash! Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your porch is just gorgeous! Love all the beautiful flowers and your holiday decor is perfect! Love it!
    Hugs,
    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful!

    I would love for you to share and link up at my weekly TGIF Link Party if you haven't already this week. Your favorite posts, most popular, recent or new! The party is open every Thursday night and closes Wednesday's at midnight. Followed by (Not SO) Wordless Wednesday! http://apeekintomyparadise.blogspot.com/. I would be honored if you join us! Have a wonderful week!

    Hugs, Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your flowers are just beautiful! I particularly like the purple ones surrounding your flag decoration.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your porch looks amazing! You obviously have a green thumb! Visiting from Give me the Goods.

    ReplyDelete
  14. WOW! Talk about curb appeal! Your porch looks incredible and those flowers are absolutely gorgeous. Also! Your photographs are fantastic as well!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Kelly your flowers are beautiful! Lovely photos xx Nat

    ReplyDelete

Sweet comments make me a happy girl!
I love and read each and every one!
I do my best to respond to all of them...even though it may take a while...questions I try to answer right away.