Thursday, January 2, 2014

Happy 2014 ~ Top Posts from 2013!



My most heartfelt wishes for all the best for you in 2014!


Here's a little recap of 2013 with the top ten!
Although I always feel these numbers are a little skewed
because if the posting dates had been different the
numbers would be different...but...whatever! :)


Let's get started with the most viewed first:


I shared my misadventures while painting a tile floor.
Which reinforces the teaching that...
if at first you don't succeed...
have a glass of wine and try again! 



for a wedding using thrift store glasses.
You could do this for any occasion...not just weddings.



We devoured some simple but scrumptious
Oh...and for Christmas breakfast we
made this with Blackberries....
OOOOOOHHHHH Yeah!
Good stuff!



Some found barnwood was transformed into
The way this one was going...
I thought for sure it would be higher on the list.
But, alas, it was not to be.


I may have fueled some obsessions with everyone's
favorite DIY medium when I told you about



I added to the Pumpkin Mayhem with
Bonus: this recipe can be used for
Pumpkin Cream Cheese Muffins, too!



You won't even miss the wheat flour in these yummy



We beat the summer heat in the kitchen with these
delicious, light, and easy NO COOK Chicken Caprese Pitas.


I helped and ugly clearance tray reach its true


And...I had a good laugh at myself when I showed you
how to...or NOT to build a chunky salvage style shelf.



I hope you enjoyed spending time with me this past year...
I know I enjoyed having you around!
Thanks so much!

And now a toast...
to new adventures and new friends in the new year!
Happy 2014!


 Sharing here:

8 comments:

  1. What a wonderful look back on your year, Kelly! Right now I am craving a good pita!!! Have a wonderful day- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many great ideas here. Our readers would love all of them! I especially love the pie sign.
    We would love to have you join us at our weekly Super Saturday Link Party. It goes live tonight at 7 MST at www.madefrompinterest.net. It would be our honor to have you share your great work with us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I came here from Serenity Now and have been looking around for ages. I really enjoy some of your projects and your writing style is so entertaining. I'm now following on bloglovin.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kelly, these are some great projects, what a year 2013 was. Those champagne flutes are amazing, you are very talented! I look forward to seeing more in 2014 too. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I remember those posts and they were all great!!! Thank you for linking at Show Me Your Plaid Monday's!!! You have been Pinned!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've pinned the post Kelly! I have to come back to check out the recipes, the spray painting post and the champagne flute post. These are so great!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great year Kelly! I'm pinning...can't wait to try those pitas! Thanks so much for sharing at AMAZE ME MONDAY, so nice having you!
    Blessings,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete

Sweet comments make me a happy girl!
I love and read each and every one!
I do my best to respond to all of them...even though it may take a while...questions I try to answer right away.